Tuesday 24 June 2014

Ninja Book Swap!

NB: I know this isn't my normal post day, but this needed a blog :)


I was lucky enough again this year to be able to participate in the Ninja Book Swap, an organised swapping of presents and good reads between book fanatics. And when I say lucky enough, I am not kidding: my application just managed to get sent on the minute of the deadline. I will not spoil you on on what I sent my present partner (as I only sent their parcel out yesterday and so I doubt they will have it yet, however I do wish to thank @bethlikesbikes (go check out her twitter) for my amazing gifts.

Firstly this is easily the most well wrapped parcel I have had in ages, seriously, do you know how long I spent with sellotape wrapped round my fingers?


I am seriously impressed by wrapped skills, and then when I got to the inside everything was beautiful wrapped in tissue paper and I just had a small happy moment looking at it for a while.

The adorable card that came with it.



The actual books? PERFECT. I have been dying to read ‘Fangirl’ for ages, and anything Neil Gaiman is a winner for me.









































The presents were equally adorable. I have always believed I may secretly be a unicorn. Now I am sure of it.























So thank you so much again to @bethlikesbikes and thank you to @NinjaBookSwap. If you wanna think about joining in with this fantastic treasure, give them a tweet or click right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment