Friday 27 February 2015

A Quick Update

Hello all! 

Or, all who are maybe still there?

Anyhow, I thought I would fill you guys in a little as to what will be occurring in the upcoming season. 

I will be returning to book blogging, as this was always intended as a spring and summer blog to fit with my university time table, however I will be finishing university this year at the end of March (if you think that sounds impressive, you should see how panicked I am). This means I will then be able to not only blog through the summer, but, dependent of course of my possible employment, I will be able to blog for a lot longer this time around!

I am ridiculously excited about this and I just can't wait to get stuck in to reading for fun once more.

See you all very soon!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment